INMAT inspire multi-academy trust is fully is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of all our pupils. We expect everyone associated with INMAT, all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are fully committed to ensuring that consistent, effective safeguarding policies, procedures and practices are in place to support pupils, families and staff in all our schools.
All our schools follow the guidance in Keeping Children Safe in Education (2022), Working Together to Safeguard Children (2018), the Governance Handbook. All staff and volunteers will adhere to the INMAT safeguarding policy, whistleblowing policy and staff code of conduct.
Our CEO is the trust designated safeguarding lead. Our trust inclusion lead supports our schools to make sure their processes and procedures are robust and fit for purpose. Each school in our trust has a designated safeguarding lead and a safeguarding governor. We are committed to ensuring that our safeguarding leaders and all staff and volunteers receive the appropriate training to prepare them for their roles.
All our schools will work closely with families for the benefit of the pupils. Staff will make referrals and seek advice and guidance from external agencies such as social care if it is deemed necessary. There may be exceptional circumstances when the school will discuss concerns with social care and/or the police without parental knowledge. Our leaders will always aim to maintain a positive relationship with all parents and carers.
If you have a concern about a pupil or a member of staff in one of our schools, please use the contact details below for the designated safeguarding leader at the appropriate school, or check the school's website.
Designated Safeguarding Leads:
- INMAT - Helen Williams 01604 434600
- Trustee Safeguarding Lead - Monica Juan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashby Fields Primary School - Rachel Edkins 01327 702878
- Falconers Hill Infant School - Rachel Edkins 01327 702878
- Hall Meadow Primary School - Cassie Bodman-Knight 01536 417627
- Kettering Park Infant School – Sarah Powell 01536 481922
- Kettering Park Junior School – Ann Walker 01536 411208
- Kingsley Primary School - Liam Cox 01604 713822
- Little Harrowden Primary School – Beth Renshaw 01933 677202
- St James Infant School – Gail Gynn 01327 702783
- Standens Barn Primary School – Amie James 01604 413151
- The Abbey Primary School - Caroline Farmer 01604 660100
- Wollaston Primary School – Zoe Richards 01933 664291
If you do not wish to speak with a designated safeguarding lead, or if your concern is about a senior leader at one of our schools you can contact Helen Williams, the INMAT designated safeguarding leader, email - email@example.com or use the contact form below.
If you have an urgent concern about a child you can contact the Police on 101, or 999 in an emergency.
- MASH Report a Concern | Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub - 0300 126 7000
- NSPCC | Offering support to children across the UK
- Northamptonshire Safeguarding Children Partnership | Safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children in Northamptonshire
- Northamptonshire Children's Trust | Delivering children's social care and targeted early help
- Thinkuknow CEOP | Helping protect children and young people from online child sexual abuse
- Childline | A free, private and confidential service where you can talk about anything
- Parents Against Child Exploitation | Supporting parents to safeguard children/disrupt exploitation
- STOPCE | Charity working to stop child exploitation