Applying for a place at an INMAT academy
If you wish to apply for a child place within one of our trust schools please contact either:
North Northamptonshire Council
North Northamptonshire Council covers the following areas:
- East Northants
For School admissions services and enquiries, visit the North Northamptonshire Council website: www.northnorthants.gov.uk/school-admissions
West Northamptonshire Council
West Northamptonshire Council covers the following areas:
- South Northants
For School admissions services and enquiries, visit the West Northamptonshire Council website: www.westnorthants.gov.uk/school-admissions
To contact our schools for further information, please click the links below.
- Kettering Park Infant School – email@example.com
- Kettering Park Junior School – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hall Meadow Primary School - email@example.com
- Ashby Fields Primary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Falconers Hill Infant School - email@example.com
- Kingsley Primary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little Harrowden Community Primary School – email@example.com
- St James Infant School – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standens Barn Primary School – email@example.com
- The Abbey Primary School - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wollaston Primary School – email@example.com
If a parent/carer’s application for a place at a school is unsuccessful, they will be informed why admission was refused and have the right of appeal against the decision not to offer their child a place at the school.
West Northamptonshire Schools
Parents/carers wishing to appeal should complete the online appeal form on the West Northamptonshire website. Please visit www.westnorthants.gov.uk/school-admissions/appeal-school-place for more information and to complete the form.
North Northamptonshire Schools
Parents/carers wishing to appeal should complete the online appeal form on the North Northamptonshire website. Please visit https://www.northnorthants.gov.uk/school-admissions/appeal-school-place for more information and to complete the form.