Welcome to INMAT
INMAT was created in 2017 with a teaching school at the heart of its work, with just 4 schools at that point. We are now a group of 11 primary schools that have joined together to harness the richness of diverse learning communities for the benefit of all pupils.
It is very important to us that schools in our trust retain their own ethos and identity while enjoying, and contributing to, the shared benefits of being part of a group of schools, striving to achieve excellence.
The ethos behind the Trust is one of sustainable school improvement; schools joining the Trust do so with the prime aim of improving themselves and each other so that they can all become outstanding schools driven by a self-improving system.
At the heart of what we do is the notion of working together and being relentless in our pursuit of excellence to create the best opportunities in our schools and where we make every day count.
Through the INMAT mission, we are aiming to achieve our five pillars which are:
Through these we are creating an unshakeable commitment to a school-led system, where every member of staff is empowered to improve our partnership and shape the futures of our children.
A determination to develop talent.
Being relentless in our pursuit of excellence for every child, every school and every community.
The values are fundamental to everything the Trust represents; they run through all elements of school improvement and are understood and owned by all members of the school community.
As a Trust Partnership our expectation is that all schools:
- Demonstrate a restlessness to continually improve, to never stand still, with the ultimate aim of providing the best opportunities and experiences for our children.
- Strive to ensure every child fulfils their potential regardless of potential barriers to learning.
- Commit to becoming an outstanding, self-improving school and to support the profession and development of all schools within the partnership.
Through meaningful partnership, we have constructed a core offer of support for all schools: to ensure that our development is collaborative and meets the needs of all. All schools have a voice in our collective development and in shaping the future of their individual school.
Supporting the business and operations function of schools:
- A central team supporting schools in finance, HR, ICT, estates, marketing and health and safety
- Common systems and reporting processes
- A common policy framework
- Support from consideration of joining the Trust and ongoing as an academy