The INMAT Annual General Meeting will be held on March 17th.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (the ‘Meeting’) of INMAT Multi Academy Trust (the ‘Company’) will be held on Friday the 17th of March 2023 at 09:30 a.m at The Studio, Kingsley Primary School, Wallace Road, Northampton, NN2 7EE to transact the following business:
1. to receive and consider the company’s annual accounts for the year ended 31 August 2022, together with the Trustees’ report and the auditors’ report
2. to confirm the appointment of the following person as a Co-opted Trustee under Article 58: Duncan McAlpine
3. to confirm the re-appointment of the following person as a member-appointed Trustee under Article 64: Monica Juan
4. to confirm the appointment of the following person as a member under Article 15A: Mary Tulley
5. to receive the resignation of Bill Dearns as a member under Article 65
6. to appoint Ellacotts as auditors for the year 2023-24
7. to authorise the Trustees to fix the remuneration of the auditors
By order of the board Linda Brooks Chair of the board of INMAT
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.