Welcome to InMAT, Inspire Multi Academy Trust which is where like-minded schools can join together to harness the richness of diverse learning communities for the benefit of all pupils.
We hope the following pages will encourage you to consider joining with us in the growth of educational collaboration and system leadership across Northamptonshire. It is very important to us that schools in our Trust retain their own ethos and identity while enjoying, and contributing to, the shared benefits of being part of a group of schools which continually strive, and achieve excellence.
We are a trust where
- you can train your own high-quality teachers
- there is opportunity for staff development as mentors, professional tutors
- you can provide and benefit from, CPD and leadership training
- you can share research opportunities
A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things
Vision and Purpose of the Trust
- To create a group of schools that have a shared commitment to ensuring the highest possible outcomes for their children.
- Through close cooperation children, parents and teachers will share professional expertise, training opportunities and facilities to ensure that the whole is greater than the part.
- To create a learning environment where the highest possible standards are a feature of all schools.
- To establish a shared understanding of what works and a reflective, research based approach to school improvement.
- To celebrate and develop the uniqueness of each school within the M.A.T family of schools.
Growth is never by mere chance, it is the result of forces working together
James Cash Penney